Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Different Shades of Blue: Handprints

Hello! I'm keeping up with the challenge! :)

I have to apologize for the terrible photo quality. I did these at a friend's house so I didn't have my light box. And my friend's apartment is almost entirely brown...so that's why the background is so weird. Plus my camera battery died after only a couple pictures, so I could play around with better lights.


Check out the other bloggers participating!
Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious



2 comments:

  1. These are so amazing!
    You even did tiny little ones! How cute is that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The tiny ones actually came first :) I just used my tiny striping brush...a few were messed up but I liked the pattern effect.

      Delete