Monday, February 4, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 3

This month is the Flip/Flop February challenge! It's being hosted by Jilltastic Nail Design - she has done an amazing job coming up with the prompts!
Everyday has TWO options (harder on the left, easier on the right) so everyone can participate! I love it because two options means twice the inspiration! This post has everything defined.

So I have a love/hate relationship with water marbling. Sometimes it comes out AMAZING and others are just awful...


I'm not really happy with this one...something about the blue/orange I used made weird colors and the polish wasn't cooperating with the patterns I wanted. However, the actual marbling turned out well, with no missed spots or water bubbles so I can't complain too much.

Go check out some great marbling by other participating bloggers!




No comments:

Post a Comment