Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Flip/Flop February Challenge: Day 6

Hey everyone! Today is Day 6 of the Flip/Flop February Challenge and I LOVE my nails!


I saw a fan brush nail art tutorial only a little while ago and thought it was a fantastic idea!! I'd used my fan brush in acrylic painting before but hadn't even thought to use it on my nails.

My first try was a no-go - the colors blended too much and looked super weird! But my second try was awesome!


The super bright neon yellow-green was a gift from a friend! I was TOTALLY joking when I asked him to buy me nail polish on a shopping trip to an outlet mall, but he surprised me with this one!! 

The best part is that I had been contemplating the night before on my lack of a true yellow-green! It also has a slight blue shimmer to it that's hard to tell since I added glitter on top. But it's such a pretty polish! <3

Now go check out the other great designs for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment