Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tiger Nails


This weekend, I got to attend an MU football game! Thankfully we won against ASU, and I got to wear these awesome nails to the game! I also tailgated and visited the Chancellor's Residence(oldest building on campus, and our chancellor really lives there!), where I took this photo in their lovely garden.
I also got some cash from my dad for my birthday, which I promptly spent on nail art trinkets from Dollarnailart.com! I'm super excited for everything to come in and share all the new designs and goodies!
The base is a gold gradient, with the stripes painted on top with a fine striping brush. The glitter is this wonderful gold/red combo from Sinful Colors - I'm in LOVE with it! The multi-colors really make the nails sparkle, even indoors. Please let me know if you want exact color names :)

No comments:

Post a Comment